LEVEL 2 CLASS
Level 2 classes are for students who have attended Level 1 classes for more than two years, or on the advice of your Level 1 teacher.
A wider range of asanas will be introduced, including headstand, concentrating on working more strongly in the basic asanas to further develop stamina and strength.
You will also be introduced to the breathing techniques of pranayama.
This is an online class live streamed from a centre face to face class.
You will be part of the centre class but will there will not be as much interaction from the teacher as in the face to face or online only class.
- The class will be run through the Zoom video software.
- You will receive a link to join the class in your booking confirmation email (NOT your payment receipt email. Please look for your booking confirmation email.)
- For equipment we recommend a minimum of a yoga mat plus 2 blocks, a belt and a chair.
- If you do not have your own yoga equipment, try alternatives such as books or folded towels for blocks, a dressing gown belt and a sturdy kitchen/dining chair that will not tip or slip.
- It really is best to have a mat - if not, please use a wooden or lino/vinyl floor. We do not recommend a carpeted floor.
Please understand our Terms and Conditions before booking your class.
If you are new to classes at the Centre find more information in our Student Guide.