Block 3-22 : 6 Weeks
Monday 18 April to Sunday 29 May
Welcome to our Spring Classes - Block 3-22
We are still tweaking our new payment system and there is a small change to the way you book a Block of classes for most of our timetable in Block 3-22.
Please Note : There is no change to the way you book Beginners Classes which can only be booked as a block - no "drop-ins"
Block book all other classes by using the "Single Booking" option.
Find Out How to Book a Block of Classes in 3-22 Here
Remember - Classes can be booked or cancelled up to 1 hour before the class is due to start.
Block 3-22 will, again, run for 6 weeks with Online, Centre and Livestream classes.
There are only a few changes to the timetable
- Lesley`s Saturday class is now Level 2 and is both a Face to Face and a Livestream class.
- Claudia's Thursday morning Level 2 class is now 1 1/4 hours and will start at 09:45 instead of 10:00
- There will be NO Beginners class on Fridays.
- The number of Face to Face spaces in the Centre remains at 15.
- Beginners Classes are booked for the 6 week block since each class follows on from the previous class.
- If numbers in any class are low, It may be necessary to cancel the class for the whole block.
If you are coming to Face to Face Classes, please read our COVID POLICY before booking
Class Prices for this block are
Centre Face to Face, Online and Livestream
- 1hr - 6 Weeks £48; Single Class £8
- 1hr 15 min - 6 Weeks £54; Single Class £9
- 1hr 30 min - 6 Weeks £60; Single Class £10
- Beginners Wednesday Class - 6 Weeks £42 (This class is also a "Teacher Training" class with trainee teachers assisting)
Discounts are available If you are experiencing financial hardship. Email email@example.com with your request and we shall try to help.
Please read our Terms and Conditions before booking your classes
If you are new to the Centre you will find helpful information in our Student Guide.
Enjoy your Classes!
Looking for Our Easter Timetable? Find and Book our Easter Classes Here