We are delighted that the Centre is opening for Face to Face classes from Monday 14th September.
We look forward to seeing many of you back at the centre while appreciating that some of you will prefer to continue with our online classes.
You now have a choice of-
- Centre Face to Face classes
- Centre Live Stream online classes
- Online Only classes.
All Taster Week Classes are FREE!
We want to reassure you that our aim is to provide as safe an environment as possible for students and teachers and comply with Government guidelines for reopening.
To help you decide if you want to come to the Centre for classes we are running a Taster Week between 14 and 20 September, followed by Blocks of 4 Weeks of classes.
Of course, coming to class at the Centre will be a little different.
- Face to face class numbers will be restricted to 12 students, with no drops ins.
- You need to book your class online.
- There will be marked places in the studio for your mats.
- Please bring your own mat plus belt, blocks and blanket if you have them or improvised with, say a dressing gown belt, or books or a towel. The only centre equipment available will be a chair.
- Hand sanitiser will be available. For your convenience you may want to bring your own, to have beside you in class.
You will stay on your own mat for the duration of the class.
- The hall will be kept well ventilated in between classes and communal touch surfaces cleaned regularly.
- The teacher will remain on their mat at the front of the class for the duration of the class.
- There will be no hands on adjustments, only verbal instructions.
Not ready to come back? You can book an online live stream of the Centre class instead.
Please note - these classes will have less teacher interaction and no personal instructions.
Please do not come to class at the Centre if you feel unwell for any reason, especially if you may have any typical Covid-19 symptoms.
See our full Covid-19 policy here
Or download a pdf version of our Covid-19 policy here
BOOK YOUR TASTER WEEK CLASS HERE!
We look forward to welcome you back!