Face to Face Classes - Our Covid-19 Policy
You can download a pdf version of our policy here
- Do not come to the centre if you have any symptoms or are feeling unwell.
- Queue outside the Centre before class, respecting social distancing. Allow students and teacher from previous class to leave before entering.
- Use hand sanitiser on arrival.
- Please wear a face covering when moving around the centre.
- Please follow Scottish Government guidelines to give people space, when you are moving around reception, the changing areas and equipment cupboards, and when placing your equipment in the studio.
- Arrive as prepared for practice as possible, to minimise time in the changing room. We would encourage you to bring your own equipment, but you may use the Centre equipment if you wish.
- The windows and internal doors will remain open during class. Please dress accordingly and be prepared to wear extra layers.
- The yoga studio has been marked with 10 yellow crosses. Please use the markings as a guide and place your mat near the centre of the yellow cross.
- You may find it convenient to bring your own hand sanitiser to have beside you on your mat.
- If the teacher wants you to use the wall or take out extra equipment during the class, please give each other space as you move around.
- If needing to leave class/use the toilet during class use the route with the least contact with others.
- Face coverings: Scottish Government guidelines do not make this mandatory for leisure centres, you may of course, wear a face covering during class, if you prefer.
- After class please give each other space and leave the Centre as efficiently as possible.